Our bodies are not only fuelled by what we eat but food provides the nutrient needed for the building blocks for health and wellbeing.
Proteins, fats, carbohydrates, fibre, vitamins, minerals and phytonutrients allow our bodies to function and perform in terms of biochemical reactions and physiological processes.
Nutrient deficiencies and/or overconsumption of sugary, processed, and ‘junk’ foods can leave us “overfed but malnourished”- Zoe Harcombe, a campaigner for a reduction in UK obesity rates.
By optimising diet for health and longevity clients may see –
- increased sense of wellbeing
- improved and sustained energy levels throughout the day
- reductions in joint and muscle pain
- improvements in skin health eg eczema, acne
- improved digestion, less bloating
- better sleep quality
- improved symptoms of hormone imbalance eg PMS, menopause etc
- improved memory and cognition
Fees: for a 3 session monthly package (1-hour session per month) is £249 and includes a 15-minute weekly accountability checkup phone call.
Fees: for 12 1-hour weekly sessions are £62.50 per session (Client signs up for a minimum of 12 sessions).